Save the Date!
June 13–16, 2022
in Animal Research
ASTFAL and FELASA welcome you to Marseille in 2022 for a FELASA congress on the topic "Communication in Animal Research"
Programme highlights will include:
- special sessions open to emerging countries
- sea world fauna in research sessions
- specific session on institutional communication activities
- proposed workshop on communication and media training
- "My 3Rs in 180 seconds": Young researchers will present their work, focusing on the "3Rs" inspired by "My PhD in 180 seconds" and "3 minutes - 3Rs" by Lab Animal at Nature Research and the NC3Rs
- tributes to animal welfare bodies, animal welfare national committees, ethical committees, designated veterinarians
- your ideas
- take in the special atmosphere of one of Europe's most charming port towns
- an unforgettable social programme, including a Gala Dinner with sea views