Thank you for attending FELASA 2022!
June 13 – 16, 2022 | Marseille, France
For the abstract submission authors can select between the following four streams that will be the content pillars for the FELASA congress. They all follow the topic of “Communication” and represent a different angle and direction of communication. The streams are “Communication with and between Animals”, “Communication and Culture of Care”, “Education and Training: Communication towards the Future”, and “Communicating between Peers, Authorities, and the Public”. For more Information follow the link below.
***** Abstract submission for FELASA 2022 has been closed *****
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details – Email address
- Author and co-authors’ details -Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Preferred Stream
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract title – limited to 14 words in UPPER CASE. No abbreviations are to be used in the title of the abstract.
- Abstract content – limited 250 words excluding references
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams cannot be included.
- Do not include references in the abstract’s text. A maximum of 3 references could be added in the separate boxes and they will not be included in the e-Abstract Book published as a supplement of Laboratory Animals Journal.
- Please choose the stream most relevant to your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign your abstract to a different stream.
- Please choose the desired presentation form for your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the definitive type of presentation after abstract selection.
- The system will automatically let you know whether you have complied with the rules before accepting your submission.
- An automatically generated confirmation email will be sent to the presenting author’s contact email address. If you do not receive it within an hour (please make sure to check your spam folder), please contact us at email@example.com. Make sure you type in the correct email address during the abstract submission process.
- You can amend your abstract no later than the end of the day following the day of submission. If any changes to your abstract are necessary after that, please contact us at the email address above any time before the final deadline for the abstract submission. Please do not re-submit the abstract.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed.
- All submitted abstract authors will be notified by email.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the e-Abstract Book, a supplement of Laboratory Animals Journal. Abstracts not suitable for reproduction will be rejected. Please have your abstract proofread for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Abstracts will be published without further review. Only in exceptional cases, the abstracts will be edited.
- Abstracts received after the submission deadline (7 January 2022) will not be considered for the scientific programme nor publication.
- It is also our understanding that authors of accepted abstracts have the financial resources to pay all personal expenses incurred including the congress registration, production of their presentation, travel, and accommodation during the congress unless they have received a personal invitation from the chair of the Scientific Committee detailing some financial support.
- If you have difficulties submitting your abstracts or should you need any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors notification Deadline: February 4, 2022
Presentation Types available
- Oral: refers to abstracts accepted for oral presentation at the podium in dedicated sessions
- Poster: refers to abstracts accepted for poster presentation in the exhibition area at dedicated poster sessions during break times
- My 3Rs in 180 seconds (competition between short presentations proposed by young technicians or researchers who show their ability either to innovate in the 3R’s, or to highlight in their project the implementation of the Replacement, Reduction or Refinement principles. The quality of the work and the presentation will be evaluated by a panel. Attractive prizes and awards proposed for the winners)
- No preference
Sign Up for Newsletter
If you wish to be informed about the news, updates and interesting information on FELASA 2022, please fill in your e-mail address below.